Blueberries Are a Gals Best Friend

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Lenses, Lilacs and Luck

Today I worked at home until a doctors appointment at 9:30, then made it there a few minutes early. Doc had some blood drawn to try to figure out what is going on with my tummy.....have had nausea and stomach distress the past 12 days now.

Had some time after doc to run to the Kroger next door and pick up some readers, having left mine at home, and then swung through Dunkin Donuts for a cuppa my favorite coffee!

Had one meeting and then was able to fit a Yoga class in before my afternoon meetings (Joy!) it was a beautiful day and the lilacs at the entrance to where I work smell soooooo good right now......heady stuff.....and also a very big joy!

Around 3, my youngest called to tell me he'd been in a car accident on his way home from school.....:-(. No one was hurt fortunately, and the beetle only has a little scrape which blends in pretty well with the Magritte painting that is on it! Am VERY happy that the damage to all concerned was minimal(the LUCK mentioned in the title and we have insurance Co involved.

Only a quick post tonight, as the night grew late quickly after a late'ish dinner with Ben, kitchen clean up and a nice phone call with my Sis! Will sleep well tonight!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home